
As I wait for all of the stampers to arrive for tonight's Stamp-A-Stack, I thought I would quickly post three more cards... These all use a stamp set out of the Winter Mini Catalogue - I wanted to be sure to use them all one more time before the Winter Mini Catalogue comes to an end on Wednesday!
Tagger's Dozen used with both Tag Punches make this next card which could be used for many different occasions. The main card is Barely Banana and I've stamped little daisies from the Little Pieces set all over it. The rectangle pieces have been stamped with the Background Sampler set in Mellow Moss, Bashful Blue and Pale Plum. This card was inspired by a card that I saw somewhere in cyberspace travels but I don't recall who the artist was now... I changed the colours to work with the buttons that I had on hand.
This first one was inspired by an anniversary card that I saw on Sue Farrant's blog. I changed it to a wedding card and used the Silver Emboss Powder on Brushed Silver card stock. This card is really elegant - it looks much more striking in real life! The background is stamped with the French Flair stamp and the greeting is from All-Year Cheer III. A little Silver Organdy Ribbon and Silver Cord finish things off.
Tagger's Dozen used with both Tag Punches make this next card which could be used for many different occasions. The main card is Barely Banana and I've stamped little daisies from the Little Pieces set all over it. The rectangle pieces have been stamped with the Background Sampler set in Mellow Moss, Bashful Blue and Pale Plum. This card was inspired by a card that I saw somewhere in cyberspace travels but I don't recall who the artist was now... I changed the colours to work with the buttons that I had on hand.
And, with Easter just a little over a month away, it's time to start getting some cards ready. This card is done with Certainly Celery, Cameo Coral and Lavender Lace. The flowers come from the stamp set called Never Ending Joy. I had a box of Hodgepodge Hardware sitting on my table when I was designing this card (yes, it's all my own design!!) and I noticed that the little "Easter Blessings" stamp from the Fancy Flexible Phrases set fit perfectly into this square frame. It's attached with a piece of Celery Organdy Ribbon. The card was still looking a little plain so I stamped the Canvas stamp on the background and sponged around the edge of the flower piece as well as on the greeting lightly. The nice thing about this card is that it would be easy to pick a different greeting out of the Fancy Flexible Phrases set and use it for a different occasion.
Well, I must run and get the last few things ready for tonight!
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
PS - only 5 more days to order from the Winter Mini Catalogue and to earn Sell-A-Bration rewards!
(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)
1 comment:
Great Class Bev - really enjoyed myself tonight - I find your classes very inspiring - with a great variety of ideas.
thanks Carol Lynn
Post a Comment