Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Another card to help "chirp" up a friend!


Here's a cute card made by Sarah Strom using the Very Punny Sell-A-Bration stamp set... One little detail to note - Sarah punched holes in the strip of Close to Cocoa card stock and you see the So Saffron card stock through the holes. It's a nice accent with the striped paper from the Recollections Designer Series Paper.

Well, the cards are almost all ready for my upcoming Stamp-A-Stack! I have 9 ready to go now including a beautiful wedding card. I did the faux shaving cream card last night and am very excited about it! I can't wait for everyone to see all of the cards this weekend! There are still a couple of seats on Saturday morning if you'd like to come join the stamping fun! Contact me at bevennis@shaw.ca to register.

By the way, I have lots of inspiration sheets left still... Check out this post for more information.

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)

No comments: