
For those of you coming to the Stamp-A-Stacks this weekend, be prepared to roll up your sleeves for some serious stamping! We have 13 cards for you to choose from this time!! Wow...!! Remember, your $12 class fee includes up to 6 cards of your choice, but if you are feeling up to stamping more, you can keep going for only $2 per card.
These are two of the cards that will be included for this Stamp-A-Stack. Both feature stamp sets from the Winter Mini Catalogue... Remember, the Winter Mini Catalogue order period ends on February 28th so have another look at it and phone/email (bevennis@shaw.ca) me with any orders.
The first card is based on a card that we received from a friend and co-worker, Nicole. She stamped this cute little card for us and I was so impressed with it! The greeting and little happy faces are from the Small Sayings stamp set.

This next card was stamped by my Mom using the Butterfly of Happiness stamp set. Isn't the detail with the Flirty Ribbon eye-catching? It's a very nice card and fairly simple so I'm sure it will be popular with everyone this weekend!
Other cards to look forward to... a couple of Easter cards, a wedding card, a birthday card that uses the faux shaving cream technique, a beautiful thank you card made with Artfully Asian, and more!
Well, I'm not sure where the day has gone... I have a wedding card to make for another co-worker tonight so I best get that done and then get some rest!Happy stampin'!
Bev.
(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)
No comments:
Post a Comment