
I'm really liking these cute pocket cards. This one was made by Roz Whysker. I know that those of you who have seen this card will think of how much more beautiful it is in real life - this photo just doesn't do it justice! Roz has used the very elegant Butterfly of Happiness set from the Winter Mini Catalogue along with the All-Year Cheer II set and Linen background stamp.
This card layout with the little card that tucks into the pocket would be great for any occasion... Roz has designed this one as an invitation. I also think that these cards would be perfect for a baby or wedding announcement. I can imagine creating a baby announcement that would have a photo of the baby on the pull up piece.
Only two more days and then Sell-A-Bration is over and the Winter Mini Catalogue will be finished... don't miss out on any of the goodies! February 28th is the last day...
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)
No comments:
Post a Comment