


I am really impressed by the Just Delightful Simply Scrappin' Kit! It would make some wonderful scrapbook pages... I've used it here to make cards. I started making these last night and in my first hour, I had created 4 cards! I was able to make 10 cards in the evening and love every one of them! There are no stamps used on any of these cards - just card stock and the Just Delightful
Simply Scrappin' Kit! And, after making these 10 cards, I still have lots of the kit left... I've only cut into one of the patterned pieces of card stock. I still have lots of the self-adhesive die cuts left although I have used up all of the flowers... some of the other pieces are more suited for scrapbooking so I'm saving them for that!
Simply Scrappin' Kit! And, after making these 10 cards, I still have lots of the kit left... I've only cut into one of the patterned pieces of card stock. I still have lots of the self-adhesive die cuts left although I have used up all of the flowers... some of the other pieces are more suited for scrapbooking so I'm saving them for that! 


I just picked out some different colours of card stock that coordinate with the striped card stock for the main cards - Bashful Blue, Cameo Coral, Certainly Celery, Apricot Appeal, Barely Banana and So Saffron. Then I just played with some different layouts, added some brads and ribbon on a couple of cards... it was quick and easy!
So, what do you think? Do you have a favourite? I'd love to hear from you... please post a comment and let me know!


Remember that this Just Delightful Simply Scrappin' Kit will only be available during Sell-A-Bration which ends on February 28th! Don't miss out!
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)
2 comments:
I love them all - hard to pick a favourite (or two) but if pressed I'd pick the top right one and the bottom right one. Love them! Isn't using the Scrappin' kits addicting?
Alison
once again, another great job - I don't think I pick a favorite - I now know what my Easter cards might be - thanks so much for sharing
Carol Lynn
Post a Comment