Friday, February 02, 2007

Chirp up!


Another exciting mail day... I had some cards in my mailbox this afternoon! This one is from Leslie Good - I sure did "chirp up" when I opened up the envelope and found this adorable card! I really love how Leslie used the ribbon on this card.. what a nice touch! And, the paper piercing is really eye-catching. The colours are great - Rose Red, Bashful Blue, Apricot Appeal and Certainly Celery. Thanks, Leslie, this card is wonderful!

I've had a busy week so haven't managed to be as regular with my posts... sorry! I'll probably be slowing down a little bit as the next few weeks are pretty busy with Sell-A-Bration workshops and stamping classes. However, I do have some fun things in store to share with you, including a Stamp-A-Card and one of my first card making experiences. Be sure to check in every once in a while... Oh, and I love to hear your comments - leave a note to let me know that you've been visiting!

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)

No comments: