Wednesday, January 31, 2007

So Very...


sweet!

This cute little candy bag is perfect for your Valentine. This one was made for me by Lucie, based on a swap she received from Lisa Kind. The topper and tag are stamped with the So Very Sell-A-Bration stamp set. The colours are very unique - I would never think to put Real Red and Apricot Appeal together but they work really well together on this project! You could make this in any size - this one uses the Medium Flat Cellophane Bags (see page 218 of the Idea Book & Catalogue). Fill the bag with any kind of candy for different occasions... start thinking about Easter...

So, where has January gone? I can't believe it will be February tomorrow already... That means that there are only four weeks left in Sell-A-Bration. Don't miss out!

I'm off to stamp now... I have a "Scrap-A-Card" in my mind that I must make tonight. Can't wait to see it! Wondering what a Scrap-A-Card is? I'll post it on my blog this weekend so check back!

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)

No comments: