Tuesday, January 23, 2007

A New Little Someone


This card was one of the make and takes at our meeting last night... It was designed by Alicia. It's simply adorable! This little bunny stamp has always been one of my favourites. We stamped him in Night of Navy ink and then coloured using a Blender Pen and the ink pads - Bashful Blue, So Saffron and Blush Blossom (for the bottom of his little feet). The strip of So Saffron card stock was stamped with the Print Pattern background stamp in So Saffron ink and then the stitches were drawn on with the white gel pen. I thought it might be difficult to do the stitches free-hand but it was actually quite easy.

Here's another card that uses the Print Pattern background - I used the 2-Way Glue Pen to draw lines to stick Dazzling Diamonds Glitter on. This card is made with the Delight in Life Sell-A-Bration stamp set - don't miss out on this great set... It makes beautiful cards and looks wonderful on scrapbook pages.

This card is made with Cameo Coral card stock and ink. I didn't use this colour much but have taken a real liking to it lately... I used to have a hard time coming up with colours to use with it, but thanks to my Colour Coach, I discovered that it was more versatile than I thought. It looks really good with Ruby Red and I was surprised to see it combined with Apricot Appeal, Lavender Lace and Certainly Celery. Give it a try and see what you think!

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)

2 comments:

Alli Miles said...

Love your site, your creations and you've been tagged. Check out my blog under letter T!
Alli

Caroline LeBel, Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator said...

Thanks to Missy Allison, I found your blog :) love all the samples so far... TFS!!