Still stamping for fun tonight...!! Here are three cards stamped with the Very Punny Sell-A-Bration stamp set.
The first card was stamped by a demonstrator in my downline, Alicia. Isn't the little cow stamp adorable? It's "like no udder!" : ) It's neat to notice how Alicia coloured the cow in the centre to make him stand out a little more and included the greeting on this one only. The black and white is very eye-catching with just that little touch of colour on the one cow.
I don't have this set yet, but quickly stamped one of each of the images from Alicia's set when she was over today... I had a chance to
make a couple of cards tonight - both are my originals designs! Yay!! I really like the "Best fishes" card. I used a unique colour combination - Tempting Turquoise, Taken with Teal and Certainly Celery. I got the combination from my Colour Coach. I wanted to challenge myself a bit so I just pulled out two scraps of card stock and decided I had to make them work on the card. I like the outcome! I used a Metal Edge Tag and removed the paper from the centre to use as the circle around the fish.
I had stamped a card a couple of years ago with punched out circles on the background like I used on this last card. I was trying to decide what to do with the frog and I was thinking about stamping circles in the
background like I had done with the fish, but wanted to be a little more creative... This idea came to mind and I pulled out all of my circle punches. Fun! I think this would be a fun card for a boy... colours are Mellow Moss, Always Artichoke and Basic Black. I needed to make the main image a little bigger so that's when I put it on a bigger piece of Mellow Moss, leaving space on the left to add the black brads. It's an easy to make card...
Well, that's it for tonight... Hmmm, will there be time for stamping tomorrow or will I have to clean out that closet before I go back to work on Monday...??
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)
2 comments:
Love the cards but I adore the Frog Card Bev! So cute!
Forget the closet - keep stamping. Remember - PRIORITIES!
LOL
Sue
Hi Bev, the frog card brought an instant smile to my face! I dreamt of stamping last night, I can't wait to get back at it!
Alicia
Post a Comment