Thursday, January 18, 2007

Happy Thursday!!


Hello... I'm sure not getting very creative with my blog titles this week!

Here's a beautiful card that was designed by my upline, Alison. I love the colours Alison has used - Elegant Eggplant, Almost Amethyst and Certainly Celery. This is another card with lots of little details that add to the elegance - the Slit Punch was used to create the little half circles on the sides of the main image and Certainly Celery Brads were added. The two colours of ribbon (Eggplant Grosgrain and Celery Narrow Organdy) tie things together nicely. And, the paper piercing on the bottom right corner of the main image is a wonderful finishing detail. Oh, by the way, the card is stamped with the Happy Harmony Sell-A-Bration stamp set - the flowers and stems were inked with Stampin' Write Markers and then stamped three times without re-inking to give the different shades.

I've spent an enjoyable evening creating some of the cards for tomorrow night's Stamp-A-Stack... I'll share a couple of them with you this weekend!

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)

2 comments:

Alison said...

Thanks for featuring my card Bev...it was a fun card to make!
Alison

Anonymous said...

Bev, I love the card!!!! All I can say is I can hardly wait to get my order. The sell-a-bration stamps that are coming my way will allow me to creat some beautiful cards like this one. The other cards featured on your on your blog this week are also beautiful but I have to rate this one #1. Yes I'm counting sleeps till I can create.

Till later
Cheryl