
Here's a great tip to use with your Small Corner Rounder Punch to make a scalloped edge. Before I show you how, here's the card that I made tonight using this technique... It's made with the I Like it a Latte stamp set from the Winter Mini Catalogue. The card is stamped in Chocolate Chip and Rose Red.

Here's how to make the scalloped edge. First, CAREFULLY take the guard off the Small Corner Rounder Punch - I've heard of people breaking the guard if they do this too quickly and without
enough care...
enough care... Then line the punch up along the edge of your card stock and continue to move it down and punch until you've made the scalloped edge. You'll want to watch to be sure you're getting the punch lined up in the right spot and are keeping it straight. Isn't this a great idea?
Here's another Sell-A-Bration card made with the Delight in Life set... I love this set!! This one uses the Print Pattern background stamp and then I used the 2-Way Glue Pen to draw lines and stick Dazzling Diamonds Glitter on, creating an argyle look. The flowers are cut out and the petals curled up a bit to give the card
some depth. This one is a little time consuming, but certainly eye-catching!
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)
No comments:
Post a Comment