
Don't forget that my Sell-A-Bration Open House is tomorrow - Saturday, January 13th from 10:00 am to 4:30 pm. It's usually busier in the morning so if you want to avoid the rush, an afternoon visit will be great! Come and go at anytime... You'll be able to stamp 3 new cards featuring Sell-A-Bration sets for $1 each. And, there are wonderful door prizes that you can enter to win! Hope to see you tomorrow!
I'm posting today's card sample a bit early because we are going to Abba-Mania tonight...!! I'll probably be humming "Mamma Mia" all morning tomorrow - at least you'll know why now!
This card sample is thanks to another generous person in my life, Stacey. Stacey and I met just over a year ago at a stamping class, then she invited me to do a stamping class at her house with her friends and family and shortly after that she decided to sign up as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. I'm so happy to have Stacey as a member of my downline (along with all of the other amazing women who I'm so fortunate to have in my group). So, Stacey heard about my disappointment with my swap cards going missing in the mail and she gave me an extra of the card she had stamped for this swap.
There's a very unique colour combination on this card and it works really well - Cool Caribbean, True Thyme and Rose Red with Basic Black. In addition to the So Very Sell-A-Bration stamp set, Stacey has used the Paisley Background stamp and the Heartfelt Thanks set. A little sponging, paper piercing and the Ticket Corner punch add the finishing touches on this card.
I'll be back on Saturday after my Open House with some photos from the event and I'll announce the winners of the door prizes here! Check back in the early evening to get the news!
Oh, and I wanted to say thanks to everyone who has been posting comments - I love to hear your feedback and just to know that you're out there looking at my blog!
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)
No comments:
Post a Comment