Monday, January 29, 2007

Another surprise in the mailbox!


Here's a card that arrived in my mailbox today! This one is from Karen Motz and is made with this wonderful Like it a Latte stamp set from the Winter Mini Catalogue. I love this set!

This card is so nice... Notice the other Winter Mini Catalogue products - the Loves Me Designer Series Double-Sided Paper and the Flirty Ribbon Originals. Oh, and look, she used my favourite punch - the Ticket Corner Punch. If you don't already have this little punch, you really need to get one - you will love it too! Karen has sponged around the edges of all the card stock with Close to Cocoa ink to age the paper. The cup and whipped cream have been raised with Stampin' Dimensionals to bring depth to this card. Thanks for the warm thoughts, Karen!

My "stamping time" tonight is being dedicated to cleaning up my stamping room... Do you find that sometimes you take so many things out that you lose track of where things are? Right now, I can't even see the top of my table! I'm not the only one that this happens to... am I?

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)

No comments: