Tomorrow night is my bi-monthly meeting with my downline group. As always, we will be swapping... this month's theme is "love, wedding or anniversary" cards. This is my swap card... inspired by a card that I saw on www.splitcoaststampers.com. It uses the Simply Said and the Looks Like Spring stamp sets. To make the red centre for the heart, I stamped with Real Red ink on Real Red card stock. Then I cut around the stamped image and adhered it with a Stampin' Dimensional. I think this would make a good Valentine's card for anyone special...
Here's another Sell-A-Bration card. This one is made with the Very Punny stamp set. Notice my favourite punch - the Ticket Corner - on
this card again! The background stamp is Flannel Plaid. The card was originally created by a fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrator, Debbie, for our swap. My cards didn't ever turn up in the mail unfortunately but Mom duplicated this card, along with some of the others that were in the missing swap - thanks, Mom!I'll be back tomorrow evening after our meeting to share some more card samples with you!
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)
No comments:
Post a Comment