There were some very busy stampers over this evening... stamping 102 cards in less than 3 hours!! I had a great evening and really enjoyed designing some new cards for tonight's Stamp-A-Stack.
I thought I would share a couple of them with you tonight... The first one is a favourite of mine, although I didn't design this one! It's another layout that came from my upline, Alison. It's made with the Delight in Life Sell-A-Bration stamp set. If you've been following my blog posts, you'll probably be able to guess what really attracted me this card... yes, the Ticket Corner Punch! It's a great little punch to have in your collection! The colours on this card are Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue and Certainly Celery. The Whisper White card stock used on the top half of the card has been sponged with Pretty in Pink ink which gives it a soft background.
The next Stamp-A-Stack is coming up at 7:00 pm on February 23rd or at 9:30 am on February 24th. Click here for more information and be sure to register early - this event fills quickly!
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)
1 comment:
I agree with Bev. I love the ticket corner punch. I think it will become a favorite of mine.
Cheryl
Post a Comment