
Are you excited about Sell-A-Bration yet? If you haven't already seen the great Sell-A-Bration rewards available this year, check them out online here.
Here's another card showcasing the Delight in Life Sell-A-Bration stamp set. This one was made by Stacey. I love how she layered the two flower stamps by cutting out the smaller flower - she curled up the petals on this flower to give it more dimension. She also added some Micro Beads to the centre of the flower using Crystal Effects.
How else can you use Crystal Effects? Well, it's great to create a water look or add shine to something. Just squeeze it onto your project, spread it where you want it and let it dry. I've used it in a fish bowl, for water in a vase, to make the icing on a cupcake shiny... there's lots of places to add this bit of shine! Crystal Effects is also a great glue which is how Stacey used it here to adhere the Micro Beads. And, if you have a stamp that has been used lots and the rubber is lifting, Crystal Effects is the best way to re-attach the rubber to the foam.
We're just about to dash to the ferry for Vancouver - off to watch the Canucks play tonight! Back tomorrow...
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)
1 comment:
Hi bev!
Beautiful work! TFS!
I think (If my computer is not lying to me) that this is your 50th post!! Congratulations on a great blog! I visit it all the time!
Sue
Post a Comment