Saturday, January 06, 2007

So Very Sweet!

I've been blessed with so many great surprises lately... I was thinking about this today and realized how grateful I am. I think some of the best surprises are the little ones that just come out of the blue, completely unexpected. Like on Christmas Eve morning when I came out of the shower and my husband showed me this beautiful basket of home-baked goodies that had been dropped off by one of Santa's Elves... we so appreciated the kind gesture from this wonderfully generous lady! Of course, there are too many little surprises for me to list here but maybe I can share just one more...

Shelli Gardner, Stampin' Up!'s CEO, sent out a little surprise to all of the Stampin' Up! demonstrators just before Christmas. It's a beautiful stamp set called Polka Dots and Paisley. It will be introduced in the Spring Mini Catalogue so what a treat to receive it early with Shelli's compliments! I had a chance to play with it a little today and made this cute card. I can't take any credit for the design though - I copied it entirely from a very talented artist, Debbie Olson. It uses the Sell-A-Bration stamp set called "So Very" also.

Here's one more card that I made, borrowing inspiration from another talented stamper who shared her creation on Splitcoaststampers. I really like using brown (Chocolate Chip) with pink (Pretty in Pink) and I think it really suits the style of this set. This greeting really says it all... "find joy in the little things."

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)

No comments: