Wednesday, January 10, 2007

What a day!


I sure hope that wherever you are, that you are safe and warm. What a day we had here in Victoria! Snow, snow, snow again! And, after clearing up this afternoon and even teasing us with a little sunshine, it's now snowing again! Oh well, I'm safe at home in my stamping room so I'm happy! : )

Today's Sell-A-Bration sample was made by Suzanne using the Delight in Life set. Suzanne always amazes me with how she can use her gel pen to make faux stitches on her cards... she does it by hand and I can't believe that she can get the stitches so even! Notice how the stitched grosgrain ribbon down the centre ties in so nicely with the faux stitching. Suzanne tells me that she had her hubby cutting out the flowers for her swap cards - isn't he a sweetheart?!! I can certainly tell that the Delight in Life stamp set is a favourite this year... lots of cards stamped with it!

I'll be back tomorrow with another sample. Don't forget about my Sell-A-Bration Open House this Saturday! I'm off to design the last make and take card for this - I already have one with the Big Blossom set and one with the Happy Harmony set. Can't wait for you to see them!

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)

2 comments:

Alison said...

What a lovely card - those stitches are amazing!
Alison

Anonymous said...

My talents are not limited to cutting out flowers. My specialty is blending and stamping with the Versamark :). I can be hired out as an assistnat!!!! ;)