I was expecting to receive my swap cards in the mail on Tuesday, but the mailbox was empty... I figured they'd come yesterday, but nothing again... and no luck today! Turns out they've been delivered, but not to me!! So, now I just have to keep my fingers crossed that whoever received the package in error will return it and it will make its way to me... there are 24 works of art in that envelope that I really want to see!So, I stamped this card tonight with the Happy Harmony Sell-A-Bration stamp set. This is a card that was stamped at my upline's meeting this week - I'm not able to attend these meetings because they are in the lower mainland, but I saw the sample and really liked it! I think it was mostly because of the colour which is not something that I would typically stamp. Notice how the flowers were stamped along the bottom of the card in Tempting Turquoise and then stamped over in White Craft ink. It gives a really nice effect that provides a soft highlight.
Well, I have lots of things to get together still for the Open House so I'm going to get to that! Mom's been stamping sample cards all afternoon - can't wait for you to see them on Saturday at the Open House! I'm so lucky to have her help...!!
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)
1 comment:
Bev. I LOVE this card. I love the colors and . . . well everything. I would really like to see it in person when I'm there on the 3rd.
Cheryl
Post a Comment