I had 11 other demonstrators in my downline over tonight for our group meeting... what energy we had in the room as everyone stamped 6 different projects in marathon time!! I LOVE getting together with other stampers and it's always such fun to be around my fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrators.
So, I wanted to share a couple of our swap cards with you tonight... I'll post some more later as well so check back. We had a love/wedding/anniversary theme for this month's swap and I have to tell you that there are some pretty talented ladies in our group!
This first card was stamped by Lorraine. It is so cute in real life - can't wait for you to see it...!! Lorraine stamped the background with French Script. Then she stitched the So Saffron card stock to the front - this is not faux stitching... she actually used a sewing machine and her work is perfect! I love how she created the little gift box for the front with gold embossed hearts coming out the top. Lorraine is such a creative stamper and I'm always in awe of her beautiful work.
This next card is from Lucie. I have to thank Lucie for inspiring one of my latest purchases - the Cheesecloth background stamp which she has used on this card again! The little hearts on the front are very nice and sparkly - covered with Romantic Red Stampin' Glitter. This is a very unique card with such a neat use of ribbon and cord down the side.
Well, I better add in a Sell-A-Bration card for good measure tonight as well... Let's see... oh, here's one made with the Happy Harmony set that I haven't posted yet. And, it matches the colour scheme I have going in this post! I love the layout of this card - I find it so hard to do anything that's not straight when I'm making cards but this is just amazing! The card was designed for a swap by Allison.
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)
So, I wanted to share a couple of our swap cards with you tonight... I'll post some more later as well so check back. We had a love/wedding/anniversary theme for this month's swap and I have to tell you that there are some pretty talented ladies in our group!
This first card was stamped by Lorraine. It is so cute in real life - can't wait for you to see it...!! Lorraine stamped the background with French Script. Then she stitched the So Saffron card stock to the front - this is not faux stitching... she actually used a sewing machine and her work is perfect! I love how she created the little gift box for the front with gold embossed hearts coming out the top. Lorraine is such a creative stamper and I'm always in awe of her beautiful work.
Well, I better add in a Sell-A-Bration card for good measure tonight as well... Let's see... oh, here's one made with the Happy Harmony set that I haven't posted yet. And, it matches the colour scheme I have going in this post! I love the layout of this card - I find it so hard to do anything that's not straight when I'm making cards but this is just amazing! The card was designed for a swap by Allison.
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)
1 comment:
"Tag" You're it!
Post a Comment