
Can you believe it's almost the middle of January? Where is time going?!! It's one month to Valentine's Day so I thought I would post a card to help inspire your creations for the loved ones in your life. This card is actually the one that my Dad made for my Mom last year. He asked me to make him a card for her and I told him that I would help him make a card himself! So, he did. My Mom loves buttons so he wanted to incorporate a button onto the card - I think we did well! I'll post a few other Valentine's cards over the next few weeks so keep checking back!

Here's the Sell-A-Bration sample for today. This is another made with the Happy Harmony set. Credit for this layout goes to another Stampin' Up! demonstrator by the name of Mary. She picked some wonderful colours for this card (Cranberry Crisp and Mellow Moss) and put things together in a really unique way. The touch of Stitched Grosgrain really adds to the card. By the way, remember that the three colours of Stitched Grosgrain - Cranberry Crisp, True Thyme and Vintage Violet - that were in the Holiday Mini Catalogue are still available until June 30th.
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)
1 comment:
Way to go DAD. I love home made cards. Gives that personal touch and I know the thought that goes into making them.
Post a Comment