Here's one from Stacey the uses the Cute as a Bug set along with the Crosshatch background stamp and the Wonderful Words set. I like how fun this card is. It also reminds me that I haven't used my Cute as a Bug stamps in a while... must dig them out and see what I can create!
This lovely wedding card is Sonia's design. Here's the Print Pattern background stamp again...! This card is Blush Blossom - I didn't ever use this colour before but it's really growing on me! The main stamps on this card are from the set called Happily Ever After. Sonia added some Dazzling Diamond Glitter on the background of this card using Heat and Stick Powder. 
Here's Melanie's card... I've always really like this greeting from the Curvy Verses stamp set - "Wishing you love and laughter forever after!" Melanie has used the Label Classics set to make the fancy little cutout border in the centre. The other pieces to this card come from the Today & Always Simply Scrappin' Kit. Oh, and the card here is... Blush Blossom!
I'll post a few more cards from this swap tomorrow evening so be sure to check back!
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)
No comments:
Post a Comment