Monday, January 08, 2007

Sell-A-Bration Open House!

I'd love to have you join the stampin' fun at my Sell-A-Bration Open House. Drop by to stamp three great cards featuring Sell-A-Bration products ($1 per card) and see lots of samples! Bring a camera along if you want to take some photos of the samples that will be on display.

There will be some amazing door prizes too... Here's a sneak peak at the two door prize baskets that I've put together!


One basket contains over $160 in Stampin' Up! products and the other has over $130! You'll receive one door prize entry when you attend the Open House and another for placing an order on January 13th - in person, by email or by phone on this day.

When: Saturday, January 13th from 10:00 am - 4:30 pm (come and go anytime)

Where: Bev's House - if you need directions, please email me at bevennis@shaw.ca

Let's sell-a-brate!! I look forward to seeing you! : )

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

No comments: