Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Happy Wednesday!!



Hello! I didn't manage to post yesterday because we were out enjoying one of my Christmas presents - tickets to The Rankin Family concert - and got home very late!! So, I'll make up for it with an early morning post and will be back tonight to share another Sell-A-Bration card...

Isn't this card beautiful? My Mom stamped it and I was so impressed when I saw it. The colours are wonderful - Cranberry Crisp accented with Brushed Gold and Basic Black. Notice how she used a handheld rectangle punch to notch out a little spot for the cord to be wrapped around at the top and bottom. Along with the Delight in Life Sell-A-Bration Stamp set, she used the Little Sayings set from the Winter Mini Catalogue. This set has such nice greetings.

Well, I must run and get ready for work... Enjoy!

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)

No comments: