
I think that I can safely say that this is my favourite Sell-A-Bration set this year... It has amazed me how this stamp set can be used in so many different ways. Just click on January in the Archives to the right and scroll through my posts to see all of the different samples. Tonight's sample comes courtesy of Jennifer Tinline, another Stampin' Up! demonstrator who has so generously sent me a duplicate of her swap card. What you don't get to see in this scan is that Jennifer stamped the flowers on Shimmery White card stock which just gives the card a little more elegance. Thanks for your beautiful card, Jennifer!
Okay, so back to my favourite Sell-A-Bration set... Do you have a favourite? Post a comment and let us all know.
The truth is, I've really grown fond of them all. Very Punny is so cute, Delight in Life is so classy, Big Blossom is so fun, and So Very is, well, so very unique... And, I love the Just Delightful Simply Scrappin' Kit - I'll be sharing some ideas for using this kit in the next few days. Remember, the Sell-A-Bration rewards are only available until the end of this month so don't miss out! You can pick one free Sell-A-Bration reward with every $75 in merchandise purchased.
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)
No comments:
Post a Comment