Friday, April 27, 2007

Sneak Peek!!


I thought you might like a sneak peek at the six new "In Colour" colours that will be available July 1st! Of course, they're way better in person, but this gives you an idea. I love them... Wild Wasabi is my favourite new colour and I can't wait to play with it!!
I'm on my way to Vancouver this afternoon for Stampin' Up!'s Regional Training Seminar. Tonight, we're getting together with some demonstrators from the lower mainland for a stampin' evening! Should be great fun!

Tomorrow, we have the Regional Training Seminar all day. We'll be receiving a stamp set from the new catalogue and will have a chance to stamp with it! That's always exciting! Speaking of the new catalogue - it's only 2 months away now and next week, the retiring stamp set list will be announced! Watch your email - I'll be sending it to you if you are on my email list.

Don't forget that Monday is the last day of the Say it With Stamps special - 20% off some wonderful greeting stamps with no additional purchase required. Click here for more information and make sure you get your orders to me by 6:00 pm on Monday!

I'll be back on Sunday with some card samples... It's been a slow week for me as I get back to a normal routine after cruise. See you soon!

Bev.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love those new colours and can't wait to see them in person. I have already started the countdown to the new catalogue and am anxiously awaiting the retired list. I am so glad you and Terry had such a great time on your cruise, but it is also nice to have you back home.

Anonymous said...

I love the colors that I see. I can not wait to see them live. I think I have already picked out my favorite or two.

Cheryl