
Our bags are packed and at the front door ready for our 6:30 am departure for the airport! Thank you to everyone who has sent warm wishes for our trip over the last few days... we really appreciate that you are keeping us in mind! I'm very excited about this trip and can't wait to come back to share all of the great ideas with you all! A huge thanks to each and every one of you who have been so wonderful in helping me to acheive this cruise - I consider myself very fortunate to have met so many wonderful stamping friends along this journey!
So, one more card as we get ready to go... This is one that Mom made a while back and I've always loved it. I picked it to post tonight again because of the image that I love so much in this scene but also to say that I'll be thinking of you while I'm enjoying this vacation.
Have a wonderful week and I'll be back soon!
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)
No comments:
Post a Comment