Sunday, April 29, 2007

Finally... some new card samples!


Where has the day gone? I had a day to relax and I can't believe how quickly it went by!! It's about time for me to call it a day, but I did promise some card samples for you tonight... it's been a long time since I've posted cards so I'm sure some of you are anxious for new ideas! So, I've picked out three that feature stamp sets from the Spring Mini Catalogue.

This first one was a make and take at our stamping night on Friday. It was designed by Lucie. I don't have this set myself so it was fun to get a chance to make a card with it. The main set used is Office Accoutrement along with It's Your Birthday and All-Year Cheer II (this one is on sale this month). The colours are great - Vintage Violet, Cool Caribbean, Apricot Appeal and Close to Cocoa. Notice how we also used both of the new punches from the Spring Mini - I love the Spiral Punch!

The next card is one that I received in the Regionals swap. We had made 100 cards - 50 each of 2 different designs. So, I came home with lots of new samples and ideas! This one was made by a demonstrator from Seattle who has the best name - Maria Card... how perfect is that?!! This is done with one stamp set - You Make Me Happy. These are not colours that I normally select but I think they look great on this card - Always Artichoke, Really Rust and Summer Sun. I like the layout with the two ovals that have been cut out with the Coluzzle Cutting System.

And, one more for tonight... this little teddy bear just keeps growing on me! I think he's so adorable!! He's from the Bundle of Joy stamp set. The word "BABY" comes from one of the stamps in the That's Nice set and the circle stamp is from one of the best hostess stamp sets - Riveting. The patterned paper is from the Four Seasons Designer Series Paper package. The card stock colours coordinate with this paper - Bravo Burgundy, Bashful Blue and Barely Banana. A little Dazzling Diamonds Glitter finishes this card off. I don't know who made this one, but I'm glad that I had a chance to swap for this card!

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)

No comments: