
I needed to make a quick card for my Techniques III class tomorrow night... here it is! It features the Wax Paper Resist Technique - one of five techniques that I'll be teaching at the class! And, to go with the flower out one of my most used stamp sets, Petal Prints, I picked a greeting from the All-Year Cheer II stamp set which is on sale (20% off) this month. I've used this little "thank you very much" stamp a lot - it's great for a little spot and I think the font is really fun! The added bonus is that if you're not quite straight when you stamp it, it's okay - the font is very forgiving!
Well, must get back to my last bit of preparation for tomorrow's class. It's one of my favourites... Polished Stone, Crayon Resist, Faux Leather and Shaving Cream along with the Wax Paper Resist. Watch for other techniques classes and join in on the fun!
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)
No comments:
Post a Comment