
One of many exciting things about being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is that we have a chance to pre-order a few things from the new catalogue... We've had a sneak peek at a few stamp sets and an exciting new punch and we were able to pre-order the new In Colour card stock and inks. I was excited to receive my pre-order last week with all the new die-cut stamp sets and I was anxious to see the new colours. Many of you know that I wasn't super excited about the colours this year, but I have to tell you that now that I've seen them, I'm warming up to them. My new favourite, believe or not, is Pink Pirouette. Yes, I just went to get the stamp pad to know how to spell pirouette! : ) When I first saw pictures of this colour, I thought it looked too similar to Pretty in Pink but it's actually much lighter and a very beautiful shade of pink. I also really like Pacific Point and Baja Breeze. The other three, Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss and Riding Hood Red, are still growing on me...
I'm just going to miss Groovy Guava so much... I've already stocked up on card stock and made sure that I have a spare ink refill. If you want to do the same with any of the current In Colour products, I'd suggest doing it soon as supplies will go quickly once the retiring list is announced.
So, I don't have a new card to share today as we've just spent the weekend with the little baby who we look after once a month and I'm feeling a little wiped. I will get one posted tomorrow night!
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
No comments:
Post a Comment