So, I'm sure you will excuse the brief post here... As you can see from the time on this post, it's late. I just got finished making a wedding card which I will share with you next week - need to let the bride and groom see it first!
In the meantime, I'll post a swap card that I received from Stacey. I like the layout on this card, especially the rounded piece of Chocolate Chip card stock at the bottom - I imagine that Stacey likely used her Coluzzle to cut this. Stacey has used a stamp set that I actually don't have for this card. It's called Perfect Princess. Along with the Chocolate Chip, she has used Pretty in Pink and Taken With Teal. And, there's some glitter on the crown to make it sparkle. Oh, and I should mention that the card is not crooked as it may appear - that's just my poor scanning skills at this late hour.Okay, I better call it a night here. I'll be back early next week with some new cards to share...
Until then, happy stampin'!
Bev.
(All images copyright 1990-2008 Stampin' Up!)
1 comment:
You've been tagged - check out my blog at www.stampcrazy.typepad.com
Alison
Post a Comment