
And I don't just mean new cards! I mean new cards made with new products!! Stampin' Up! demonstrators are able to order some of the new products before the new catalogue is released and this weekend I found time to play with my new goodies! This first card is beautiful in real life. The new Bella Rose Designer Series Paper is gorgeous. I've used the new Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red and Pink Pirouette card stock and ink on this card... And, a new stamp set called Dreams du Jour.
This card also uses the Bella Rose Designer Series Paper. It's such a simple card to make thanks to this paper... Just one stamp - this one is from another new stamp set called Heard from the Heart. It's a great set of four.So what do you think? Getting excited yet? Only a couple more weeks until the new Idea Book & Catalogue is here. Check back tomorrow... I'll share a couple more sneak peeks!
And, be sure to scroll down to the last post - there's a list of all the retiring accessories there and you won't want to miss out!
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
(All images copyright 1990-2008 Stampin' Up!)
No comments:
Post a Comment