I hope you had a great weekend... I can't believe it's almost over already, but I did enjoy it! On Friday evening, we went to see the Cadet Honour Band concert which was a very good show. Last night, we went to a hockey game although were sad to see the Grizzlies lose in overtime, and today I managed to get some housework and shopping done along with my homework for the course that I'm taking. One more week in the classroom and then I think I will look forward to going back to work!
If you receive my newsletter, you will know that my next Stamp-A-Stack is scheduled for Friday, April 24th at 7:00 pm and Saturday, April 25th at 9:30 am. If you would like to come, please email me at bevennis@shaw.ca to register.
I'll be posting details about my stamping contest tomorrow night so be sure to check back!
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
(All images copyright 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!)
No comments:
Post a Comment