Monday, March 30, 2009

Sale-A-Bration ends soon!

We had a crisis at our house this weekend... no internet or email access! It was very frustrating!! I did manage to get onto my email a couple of times from another computer, but it wasn't always working either. We don't know what happened, but it's back this morning thankfully.

So, tomorrow is the last day of Sale-A-Bration. I will be placing my last order at about 8:00 pm Tuesday evening so if you want to take advantage of the free stamp sets, ribbon bundle, or Designer Series Paper, please be sure to have your orders to me before then. I think that email is safe again and I will respond back to you to let you know that I have your order, but also feel free to call if you want to be sure. I am not going to be home much in the next couple of days, but you can leave your order on my voice mail and I will get it in time to get the order placed.

I've received two entries for my card contest... It was very exciting to receive this first couple of entries and I look forward to receiving more! If you don't know the details of the contest, scroll down and you'll find them!

Here's a card that I made for my downline group swap. It's using the Branch Out stamp set with Certainly Celery, Close to Cocoa and Whisper White. We made a similar card at a Stamp-A-Stack, but I changed the colours to brighten the card up a bit and used a different texture plate for the background - this one reminds me of the bark of a tree so it was perfect for the card.

Well, I have lots of catching up to do now that my internet is back up and running - good thing it's a day off for me! But first, I'm heading out for brunch with my hubby so I best go get ready!

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

(All images copyright 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!)

No comments: