Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Thinking about Easter?!!

I know that I'm always anxious for Easter to arrive... it seems like such a long time between Christmas and Easter and I'm always ready for a long weekend, great food and special memories. Stampin' Up! is including some new Easter stamp sets in the next Occasions Mini Catalogue that comes out for April 1st, but, of course, if we wait to order these sets in April, it will be too late to use them for Easter cards this year. So, these sets are actually available for order now! You can click on the pictures to see the stamp sets larger.
I was looking at my blog today, surprised that a whole week has flown by since I last had a chance to post... Since my last post, I had a very fun-filled weekend while I looked after three special little kids. We packed a lot into our four days together - a trip to Play Zone, lunch at my favourite "Noodle Restaurant" as the kids nicknamed it, seeing Madagascar 2 at the IMAX, visiting the Beacon Hill Petting Zoo, and exploring Goldstream Park. We had a ton of fun!

I have a busy week ahead of me but will be taking some time to create some new cards for a stamping class on Friday evening which I will look forward to sharing with you!

If you do want to order any of these great Easter sets (isn't the 3rd set adorable and great for many occasions?), send me an email (bevennis@shaw.ca) or order online here.

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

(All images copyright 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!)

No comments: