I'll make up for not posting a card last night by sharing two cards with you tonight! I made a visit to the doctor this morning since I still wasn't feeling much better and it turns out that I have a sinus infection. Ughh! So, I'm now on antibiotics and the good news is that I should be much better by the end of the week. That's good because right now I can't hear much out of my left ear! I already feel like I have more energy though so I'm on the mend.
This first card is one that I designed for a class last week. It uses two new dies that I had not used yet - Beautiful Butterflies and Scallop Circle #2. I cut both out of Riding Hood Red Patterns Designer Series Paper. The little greeting stamp comes from the Trendy Trees stamp set and is punched using the Word Window Punch. The paper piercing in the corner and the Organza Ribbon add some nice detail.
There are still seats available at Saturday morning's Stamp-A-Stack... We have 12 cards ready for this class and would love to have you join the stamping fun! Register by emailing me at bevennis@shaw.ca.
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
(All images copyright 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!)
1 comment:
Lovely cards!
Hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment