As I announced in my newsletter, I've decided to try something new... a stamping contest for my customers!! I'll give it a try and if it works well, we'll do it on a regular basis.
Here's the deal... you create a card based on a theme that I will announce here each month. Once you've made your card, take a picture of it or scan it and email it to me (bevennis@shaw.ca). Once the entry deadline is reached, I will hold a draw with one entry per card submission and the winner will receive a $20 credit towards stamping supplies of your choice (from the current Idea Book & Catalogue) plus a free hostess stamp set (I'll have a few for you to choose from if you win). There are a couple of simple but important rules though...
1. You must use only Stampin' Up! supplies - current or retired is fine.
2. When you email me the photo or scan of your card, you are giving me permission to post it on my blog (with credit to you - I will use only your first name or will not include your name if you request).
3. Your card should be your own design - it's fine, of course, to be inspired by someone else but try to change the colours or layout or stamp set if you are going to spin off from someone else's creation.
4. You must be in Canada to qualify for the draw.
So, let's get to this month's contest...
The theme is simple - a "spring" themed card.
Photos or scans of your card must be emailed to me by April 15th in order to be entered in the draw. I will announce the winner here on April 16th.
I hope you'll enjoy this new contest! Happy stampin'!
Bev.
No comments:
Post a Comment