Monday, March 09, 2009

Still room in this weekend's Stamp-A-Stack!

So, yesterday, I began to panic about this upcoming weekend's Stamp-A-Stack, thinking that I would not manage to get ready in time... well, today has been a very creative day in our house and with my Mom's help, we have 9 cards done already! Oh my gosh, do I ever feel better tonight!! Thanks for your help Mom...

Now, the really good news is that there is still room in Saturday morning's Stamp-A-Stack so if you are not already registered, consider coming out for a morning of stamping fun! Just email me to register if you'd like to come (bevennis@shaw.ca).

Here's a sneak peek at one of the cards that we'll have at the Stamp-A-Stack. We'll also be using some new products, including the new Manhattan Flower Textured Impressions Die (page 202) which is now available. Oh, and I just finished designing a cute Easter card with the Wagon Full of Fun stamp set that is shown in the post below.

I'll be back tomorrow with a couple more new cards so be sure to check back. And, hope to see you at the Stamp-A-Stack!!

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

(All images copyright 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!)

No comments: