Here's another cute card stamped with the Just Buzzin' By stamp set. This is one that my Mom stamped as a house-warming card. These little bees are just adorable!
Haven't we been having a crazy weather week? Snow, rain, sun, more rain... yuck! I sure hope that spring arrives in good style with lots of sun!!
I'm taking a course for work this week and next so I need to do my "homework" now before I dash out for a stamping class this evening... It's hard for me to sit in a classroom all day so I am looking forward to the fun of stamping tonight!!
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
(All images copyright 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!)
1 comment:
What a lovely card! Can't wait till my set arrives!! There are so many different things to do with it!
Good luck with your course and have fun tonight :)
Post a Comment