Thursday, June 04, 2009

Cheers to You!

On such a hot summer's evening, perhaps this is just the card to post! This was a make and take card that my friend Alicia brought to our last group meeting. It uses the adorable Cheers to You stamp set. Card stock colours are Night of Navy, More Mustard and Naturals White. We also got to use some of the beautiful polka dot vellum from the Taste of Textiles. Isn't it a cute card?

I've just updated the list of retiring accessories - a few items are now sold out. Be sure to check it out...

I have now seen the new In Color colours that will be coming out in the next Idea Book & Catalogue. I look forward to seeing them in person, but I think that there will be a few new favourites... Rich Razzleberry looks beautiful - a deep raspberry colour. Soft Suede is going to be a nice addition and I bet it will go beautifully with many colours. Bermuda Bay looks like a lovely turquoise, Melon Mambo is a cheery pink colour, Dusty Durango is a great summer orange, and Crushed Curry is a nice shade of yellow. Having new colours to play with is always lots of fun! As a demonstrator, I'm able to pre-order some of the new In Color products so I'm anxious to receive my new ink pads, card stock, markers (yep, they have In Color markers this year!), and polka dot ribbon!!

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

(All images copyright 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!)

1 comment:

Hollie said...

Loving this card! Considering all the beer drinkers in my little world, I might just have to get this set....LOL.