Monday, June 22, 2009

Guess what arrived today?!!

So, I came home to a whole bunch of boxes filled with the new Idea Book & Catalogue! Yes, they are here earlier than expected!! I'm not allowed to post a picture of the cover until July 1st so... this is as good as it gets for now.

If you pre-ordered your Idea Book & Catalogue, I'll be in touch soon to arrange delivery over the weekend. However, if you are anxious to get yours, I will be home Tuesday evening and you can pick yours up between 7:30 and 9:30 if you'd like!

If you didn't pre-order, the special $8.00 price on the Idea Book & Catalogue is valid until the end of June, so you can still get your copy! You'll want to get your hands on this and sit down with a cup of tea to enjoy all the new goodies and the great new samples. Most importantly though, I am going to extend my free shipping coupon that was sent with my last newsletter for one additional day - to July 1, 2009. This means that you could place an order from the new Idea Book & Catalogue and pay no shipping! You can place your order anytime, but all orders for products from the new Idea Book & Catalogue will be held until I am able to start placing orders on July 1st.

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

No comments: