Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Some new goodies!

As a demonstrator, I have an opportunity to pre-order a few of the products from the new Idea Book & Catalogue... My order arrived last week and it was pretty exciting to see all of the new colours! I thought you might enjoy a little sneak peek...


I have to say that the new colours are really exciting! I really love the new ribbon - cute polka dotted grosgrain ribbon. Two of the stamp sets are hostess sets - the one at the top left and the one at the top right of the photo. The new greeting set is great!

So, I have seen the new Idea Book & Catalogue - I've received my demonstrator copy. It's always so much fun to flip through the pages and see all of the new products and the new samples. I look forward to receiving my supply of new catalogues so I can get them out to all of you who have pre-ordered... just a couple more weeks and they should be here!

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

(All images copyright 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!)

No comments: