It was a super busy weekend for me... seriously, why is the weekend only 2 days long? There is just way too much that I'd like to do for the time I have available. Oh well. It was a good weekend and I did get time to stamp so that always makes me happy! Actually, I was extra happy because I had new stuff to play with and here's a card that I stamped for a small swap I'm doing with my downline... It's using all kinds of fun new things!
I used the new Dusty Durango Card Stock and Stampin' Write Marker (yay for having the new In Colour Stampin' Write Markers!) together with Old Olive. The stamp set is one of the new hostess sets called Kind & Caring Thoughts - I love all of the greetings in this set! Oh, and there's some of the new Polka-Dot Grosgrain Ribbon which I adore!! I also used the new Modern Label Punch which I think it's going to quickly grow to be a favourite.
I actually borrowed this idea from Patty Bennett. I often use someone else's card as a starting point and then I make it my own... but in this case, this is pretty much an exact copy. Thanks for the great card, Patty!
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
(All images copyright 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!)
No comments:
Post a Comment