This card is beautiful in person... the picture looks pretty good, but doesn't quite do it justice. This was a swap card that I received from Lorraine. It uses the hostess stamp set called Echoes of Kindness. I love the quote from Mother Teresa that is included in this set. Lorraine stamped the flowers on Whisper White card stock and coloured them in, then she stamped the quote on Vellum paper and sponged the edges a bit before she layered it over the flowers, securing it with brads in each of the corners. Her colour scheme - Tempting Turquoise, Gable Green and Apricot Appeal came from the Rainbow Sherbet Designer Series Paper that she used in the background. Another great card; thanks, Lorraine!
I've updated the retiring accessories list again tonight... there are a few more items that are now sold out.
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
(All images copyright 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!)
No comments:
Post a Comment