Sunday, July 19, 2009

From Corrina


Here's a swap card that I received from Corrina. It's stamped with the new Hostess stamp set called Kind and Caring Thoughts. Corrina used the new Soft Suede ink and card stock along with Old Olive, Bashful Blue and Very Vanilla. I sure to love the new polka-dot ribbon! And, of course, the exciting piece is the metal frame from the Hodgepodge Hardware Kit. Thanks for the great card, Corrina!

I've had a busy day stamping! It was so much fun getting to use lots of new goodies! I have 8 cards ready for next weekend's Stamp-A-Stack and can't wait to show them to everyone. I might be able to post a couple this week... Speaking of the Stamp-A-Stack, I now have one seat available for Friday night and there's still plenty of space for Saturday morning - just email me if you'd like to reserve a seat for yourself!

Remember that a new "Deal of the Week" will be posted tomorrow morning at 9:00 am - check here to see what the special item is this week!

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

(All images copyright 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!)

No comments: