
Here I am catching up! I had posted the first 3 cards I had received for the June card contest here. This card was submitted by Heather. This is a graduation card that she made for her nephew. I love the colour combination and the "dream big" message that features so prominently on the card front.
I'm sorry to be so delayed in posting the results from this contest... I'm not sure where the time has gone! I feel like it should be sometime in May still!!
Okay, let's get to the "draw" for the winner. As always, I used the list randomizer and here's the result:
There were 4 items in your list. Here they are in random order:
- Jamie
- Elinor
- Elinor
- Heather
Thanks to everyone who has participated in the stamping contests over the past few months. It's been great to be receiving your entries! I'll start the stamping contests up again in September.
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
No comments:
Post a Comment