
Stampin' Up!'s new Idea Book & Catalogue is here!! There's lots to be excited about! If you don't already have your own copy, you can order one from me for $10 (including shipping and taxes) or you can look at it online soon... You'll be able to download it here. It should be available later today.
So, I have my wish list all ready and I'll be placing my first order at 11:00 am today... I can hardly wait for the online ordering to open so I can get my new goodies here as soon as possible! Some of the items that will be on my first order:
from page 55, Herb Expressions - I love the greetings in this set and the images are different than what I have in my stamp collection already
from page 67, Glorious & Free and Service & Sacrifice - I'm planning to make some cards for our men and women who are serving overseas, some of whom are friends and coworkers of mine, and these sets will be perfect! Plus it seems fitting to order them on Canada Day!
from page 72, Happy Together - aren't those little quail adorable?
from page 104, Dream Gardens - love this set! And, I already have a great idea that I can't wait to make with the teapot in this set!
from page 118, For All You Do - I liked this set the moment I saw it and I think it will be lots of fun to use. I'm also contemplating the Pendant Park set on this same page - that big tree is sure catching my eye!
from page 187, the new Jumbo Snowflake and Butterfly punches... I can never have too many punches! I already have the new Modern Label punch and love it!
and then there are so many things that I want to get for my Big Shot... The "Hi" and "Thanks" Embosslits on page 195, the Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folder also on page 195, the Bigz Lattice die on page 198, the Bigz Clear Scallop Square on page 199... Oh, and I'm anxious to try the Texture Cuts on page 158 - wood sheets that can be used to cut out shapes with the Big Shot dies.
Well, my list is much longer than this... (don't tell my husband!). I just know that these are some of the first things that I'll be ordering in about half an hour!
I should also mention that there's a new Definitely Decorative brochure which you will also be able to download here. It has all the great new Decor Elements products as well as the Decor Stencils line.I hope that you enjoying Canada Day, and finding a way to celebrate our great country. I love this day... not just because it's nice to have a day off,
but mostly because I am so proud to be a Canadian living in the best country in the world. We have so much to be proud of and so much to be grateful for and, for me, today is really a time to stop and think about all of this. I'll be enjoying our traditional Canada Day fireworks with friends tonight... Have a great day!Happy stampin'!
Bev.
No comments:
Post a Comment