I've just finished stamping the last card for this weekend's Stamp-A-Stack... I'm really excited about this batch of cards and can't wait for everyone to see them! I'll post a couple tomorrow night...
Here's a fun swap card that I received from my friend, Sonia. I love the colours that Sonia used on this card - it's the new Bermuda Bay with Certainly Celery, Basic Black and Whisper White. Wouldn't this be a fun card for a little boy? I think I might end up breaking down and buying this set... I don't have many good sets for boys so this might be the right addition to my collection!
I do still have a couple of seats available for the Stamp-A-Stack on Saturday morning if you are interesting in coming out to join in the fun!
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
(All images copyright 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!)
No comments:
Post a Comment