Hi stampin' friends! Thanks for dropping in... thought you might be starting to wonder where the heck I am. All is good, but I do have a bit of a summer cold which is zapping the energy right out of me. On top of that, I'm super busy at my "real job" so it doesn't leave me as much time for my "fun job". I'm going to try to post a couple of new cards here this evening and I know I still have to finish off the June card contest - I had received one more entry and I need to post the winner. I also have a few orders here that I need to get out to some of you... I'll be contacting you tonight (by email) to make arrangements! Okay, must run, but hope you have a great day and I'll be back tonight!
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
PS - check over here to see what the "Deal of the Week" is... rhinestone brads - fun!!
PPS - update on the upcoming Stamp-A-Stack - Friday night is full with a waiting list already, but there are still seats available on Saturday morning, July 25th.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment