Thursday, July 23, 2009

A peek at a couple of Stamp-A-Stack cards...

I'm so pleased with the cards for this weekend's Stamp-A-Stack that I'm having a hard time deciding which ones to post tonight! This one uses the new Melon Mambo card stock and ink... It's such a simple card. I've used the new Elegant Bouquet Textured Impressions Embossing Folder on Vellum Card Stock. I added some Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon to the top. The greeting comes from the All Holidays stamp set.

This next card uses the new For All You Do stamp set. I really like the layout on this card. The colours used are Rose Red, Always Artichoke, Mellow Moss and Elegant Eggplant. I think I will be using this stamp set a lot - it's such a nice set!

I'll share a few more of the cards over the next few days...

Have a great weekend and happy stampin'!

Bev.

(All images copyright 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!)

No comments: